- Property is a 19-key Forbes-Five Star Hotel in the Berkshires built in 1893.
- The landscape architect for the property was the famed Frederick Law Olmstead.
- Client had owned and operated the hotel since 1981.
- Owner wanted to bring in an institutional hotel operating partner after self-managing for almost 4 decades.
- RCP brought in Life House to manage as of November 2020.
- Life House had increased RevPAR by 76% over the prior operator’s “Pre-COVID” performance, decreased operating expenses by 32% on an apples-to-apples basis, and simultaneously increased guest satisfaction scores