Resort Capital Partners is a real estate investment advisory firm focused on the resort and hospitality market in the United States, The Caribbean, Latin America, and around the world. Our targeted approach to this market aims to maximize the potential of a resort property through assessing the needs and solutions for the owner and finding the right partner.
Each property and jurisdiction is as unique as the partner searching for an opportunity in these regions. Our firm’s network and continuous communication with property owners, capital partners, operating partners, and industry professionals provides a distinct value for our clients.
- 25 Years Experience in the Investment Banking and Real Estate Industries (9 Years at Wachovia Capital Markets)
- 5 Years Experience in the Residential Mortgage and Consumer Asset Group at Wachovia
- 4 Years Experience Leading the Resort Finance Group at Wachovia
- International Knowledge of Multiple Project Types Including Mixed Use Resort Development, Hotel Condominiums, Fractional Ownership, Marinas, Golf Courses and Private Club Developments
Bachelor of Science in Economics at the Wharton School (1992)
- Masters in Business Administration at the University of Chicago (1997)
- 10 Years Experience in Real Estate Industries
- Industrial Real Estate Broker from 2012-2013 for Colliers International. Specialized in tenant, buyer, landlord, and owner representation.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in North and South Carolina
- Bachelor of Science in Finance and Real Estate at the University of South Carolina (2005)
Specific Resort Experience Includes the Following:
- Extensive Travel throughout Central America and the Caribbean with visits to more than 20 Countries and 500 Projects
- Created International Vacation Home Mortgage Product for High Net Worth U.S. Customers Buying Foreign Property at Luxury Resort Projects in Central America and the Caribbean
- Origination of Interim and Permanent Consumer and Commerical Loans for Master Planned Resort Communities in Central America and the Caribbean
- Approved Resort Developments for Lending by Sourcing Key Information on Domestic and Foreign Sponsors, Evaluating Developers and Ability to Execute Master Plans and Determing Feasiblity of Successful Project
- Managed Client Relationships for Resort Business covering Developers, Hotel Management Companies, Real Estate Firms, Government Agencies, Local Banks and Private Equity Companies
- Advisor to Developers, Operators, Investors and Lenders in the area of Real Estate, Hospitality, Tourism and Other Leisure Related Industries
CBRE Project Management and Global Corporate Services Division from 2007-2012; Clients represented include:
- Bank of America
- Wells Fargo
- Ally Bank